So for those of you who believe my addiction to sports has no bounds, I refused to watch the super bowl today (how were the commercials? - wouldn't have gotten them here anyway). This is the first one I've missed as long as I can remember; I even remember watching the Bills' first Super-loss, so let's just say it's been a while (I also remember taking a hike/wilderness stroll the day of Bills v. Redskins, and going out of my way to make sure we were back in time for the game... I was 6). I suppose congratulations are in order to the following baby horses who have waited so long for a super bowl ring, those classy players deserving of such an honor: Marvin Harrison, always been a class act; Tony Dungy, same; Dwight Clark, totally abused in the Madden commercial; Bob Sanders, I'd want him in my secondary; Reggie Wayne, Joseph Addai, Dominic Rhodes, Brian Fletcher, Cato June, Robert Matthis, and, of course, Adam Vinetari - seriously, I will be completely flabbergasted if there's an NFL player with more commercials next year than Automatic-Adam. That just about covers it, right? I'm not forgetting anyone... nope, looks pretty thorough to me.
Now, in a related query that will bore anyone with two X-chromosomes (and Jamie Lee Curtis): can the Elias Sports Beaureau please tell me what the overall win-loss record is for teams who score a special teams touchdown? How often is one scored by the losing team!? (note to user: it happened in both national championship games, NCAA and NFL, this year, and both on the opening kickoff). Come on, guys, it's free points! Your offense doesn't even have to take the field. In both cases above, the defense hadn't even been on the field yet, so wouldn't have been tired going right in.
Lake Minotonka reigns supreme!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
its lake minnetonka, prince. keep craig in line
g
Post a Comment