Monday, February 19, 2007
Minor Annoyances
Per Christina's prompting via email, I got to thinking about when your foot itches, but you can't scratch it through your shoe, so you end up kicking it against solid objects, or digging the heel of your other podiatric prosthesis into it, etc. Another excruciating instance is when the roof of your mouth itches or has a tickle, and you try applying pressure with your tongue, or tearing the mucosal lining away with a sharp object (or, more conservatively assaulting your mouf with a pen, but accidentally nearing the threshold of bulemia). No? Just me? Ok. Anyway, if you vultures have any other examples like these that you'd like to get off your chest, please do. Let me (and everyone else) know with a comment. One. See below for my actual newest post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had the foot itch the whole time during my four hour bus ride today but there was no room to scratch! Along the same "thirteen-year-old emo blog" theme, I've been listening to The Postal Service all day and feeling really depressed (just kidding).
Post a Comment