...now not even Trimspa can boost Anna Nicole's metabolism. Seriously, folks, please, you're too kind. Ok I'll be here all week. As we await to see what drug combination ANS had implanted, we should probably ask oursleves to reflect on the good she's accomplished in this world. She validated money-hoarding for 80 year old billionaires everywhere, and may have been the first truly caring soul to appreciate that kanine depression is a very real problem facing pet owners, introducing us to her prozac prescribed poodle. And perhaps most importantly, if not Anna Nicole, of whom would my first internet nudity viewing have been? I shudder to think of the alternatives of the day. Hypothetically speaking it would have been Pamela Anderson Lee Rock, but imagine how different things may be today if it had been Raquel Welch or, for a younger generation, Paris Hilton. Thus I thank you, Ms. Smith, for my turning out normal.
So I'll be joining Craig in a beach town called Lorne for the weekend, fingers crossed for nice weather. One.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment