"She's the one, the only one, built like an Amazon..." Lionel Rickie said that back in the '70s --> do you think he actually wanted his bitches to resemble masectomy patients?
In other news, did you know Ken Griffey Jr. is almost 38!? It seems like just yesterday he was my teammate Marc's favorite player, with baseball cards picturing him with his hat backwards and a huge bubble in his mouth, now he's closer to being eligible to cashing in on his 401K. Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude! I'm 37 this year......and I don't have a 401K to speak of. Anyway, enuff with the age-ist remarks, Junior. Sheesh!
PS: I am a recent convert to the loofah, as it so happens, nevertheless, I resent the implication....
Many things now begin to make sense. Often growing up we would find Craig locked in the bathroom, strange noises emmenating from under the door. When asked what he was doing he would only reply "Im cleaning myself" and would emerge minutes later looking red. It is clear to me now he was being a little too vigorous with the loofa. Take care so as not to damage yourself in the same way Ian.
Post a Comment