What is it, you may ask. Am I joining Hillary's campaign trail? No. Beginning yoga? Hey, I never said I wouldn't do that! Trading in my dress-shirts and cufflinks to score some smack on North Ave? Still wrong. Actually I'm starting to stress out about med school applications. Turns out I have more to do than previously estimated, and I really need to get down (low for the bf? nah) and get to work on that stuff for the next few weeks. Seriously. No more blogging, no more drunken posts, until everything that is in my hands to complete is accomplished. I will eat, go to work, exercise, hoop it up, and annotate cliche rehashes about my life. That's it. Though the first thing I post afterwards (besides, potentially, a drunken rant after I am finished... which might be 1 week, might be 3, but no more), will be a definitive list of "what they say - what they mean" for TLOTPN. Anyone that wants to help ensure that I stick to this plan by writing me scathing emails telling me to finish up and write something for the rest of you vultures is gladly welcome. I'll even stop playing free-cell (I got up to 42 consecutive wins, look out).
Oh, and those of you that are living in places other than baltimore, or have knowledge of places other than baltimore/DC or boston, I need to know what cities ya'll like. I'm still trying to compile a list of schools to which I wouldn't mind donating my mere presence, so I'd appreciate any geographical knowledge outside of those metro areas I designated (though obviously boston is top pick, off the bat). OK, back to work, and maybe you can drop me an email pushing for a weekend of fun (and by fun I mean tedious filling out of ludicrous amounts of paperwork).
Holla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why are you so stressed out? Don't worry, look at how well it worked out for me. One out of 18 isn't bad, right?
Post a Comment