Monday, April 16, 2007
Herrow, Mr. Bawa
Ok, Fox, you guys can stop pretending that this show has any remaining ties to reality. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I am still as addicted as ever, but please don't insult my intelligence by pretending (via ominous foreshadowing) that there is any predicament that Jack cannot dominate; he is like a Nebraska Cornhusker competing against Pop Warner players, or like me in a classroom setting. The man has not yet used over 12% of his mental powers, and probably nowhere above 17% physically (though the recurring internal bleeding is a cute little obstacle you've "saddled" him with. Really, I'm supposed to believe a floating rib spur causing hemorrhaging to his organs is going to slow the man who has been clinically dead, what, like 3 times already? If you want to handicap this little competition to make the bad guys have an eensy-weensy tide in their favor, take away his phone, his gun, his tattoo, his military boots, both thumbs, one achilles tendon, and, oh I don't know, stroke out one of his major cerebral arteries. And emblazon an east-bloc german flag on his forehead. Then I suppose I'll be maybe be a little bit starting to feign "surprise" when he comes out on top (of the alien stormtroopers and their photon beams). Oh, and bring Elisha Cuthbert back).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment