Sorry (again) for not writing in so long, the internet at my place is down (read: I have some sort of computer virus that has negated my internet explorer's function). I'm working on it. I also do not have a cell phone presently because apparently Vodafone does not repair water damage. I should have pressed the issue and pointed out that urine is not exactly water; whatever, they're now on my S-list, and I will boycotting their products for the duration of my stay in TLOTPN.
So I just ate about 300 grams (over a half pound) of kangaroo meat, and I'm not feeling so well, so you'll have to excuse me. It's like my inards have been exposed to a sushi-boat full of larva. The good news is I'll probably feel better in the morning. The better news is that I have 700 g of cooked 'roo meat to polish off sometime in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment