Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Back

Just got my internet up and running in my new cell, er, apartment. That means skype, NBA broadband, and back with the blog - more to come tonight. Before I go, though, I think I should divulge the funniest thing of the modern era: Mustaches. Sorry, Dad, but they're simply astoundingly out of place (both in public and in their general anatomical locale). Whenever I see someone with a full-on lip tickler I just assume they're trying to be funny or "grow" a costume. If god wanted people to seriously have mustaches he wouldn't have invented the razor. and if he wanted little kids to avoid concussive scooter injury, he wouldn't have invented the Razor. Just a little reminder... beat your kids, it's the master plan of intelligent design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize to me. I shaved mine off several years ago...has it been that long since we've seen each other.