tikl you get there.... unless it's LFHC
ok - i'm attmepting to type after transfrorming the McWilliam'ss into the Donner family. Quick backgrought - McWilliams was winery of the year, 200y here in AUS. (oy oy oy) - and I have consumed the McWilliams'sss. Great end to a great Australia day! - we bhad the day off, it's a holiday (instead of, you konw, revolution, indepenence, and John Hancock - not to mention Sam Adams and the Boston Brewing Co.) , we get Australia Day - basically a glorified October 12 (columbus day for those of you with steel wool between your ears) - it's the day Captain Cook "discovered" australia. Hoooray, a new prison colony awaits you, my liege.
Basically I wanted tochronicle the past few days, but honestly, i'm a little, umm, "off" right nowq - here's the short version: wen't to the Aussie (oy 9y oy) Open tenniks tournament today, and actually have a new appreciation for sports that I do not directly follow or play - and by appreciation I mean shit, these guys can play - anytime you're watching the best in the world do somethign forirst hnag, it's impressive. No offense to anyone who I wnet to see play live in hgih shool (actually this is just one of you) -but these mothafuckers are ridciulous - I cacutally like wathcign the omwen a bit more - they mhave longer volleys (and ponytails an play up the russian thing like it's nike advertising). Thogu hti i got sun burned ,i t awaws worth it because I delved into a new sport, kinda like John Madden - he coached a sport remarklhybably lke football, only an archaic versian, and now he's introduced to the the modernized analogy, rife with crazy invetions such as the forward pass. Fuck!. Bitch! Shit!. I don't watnt to think about football, it makes me infuriated and miserable - i can feel the upside down smile crreeeping to maye face. 3:30 up by 3 w/ the ball. damint. - oh well- there's always the celti... oh nevermdn
s
so i'll actually type up a review of the past week, but on the tip of my mind's tongue is this snippet - remember richard simmons, the guy at the gym who just pushes my buttons (is it cause i'm american? today he told me to move my weights out of "walkways" through the weightrom - i honestly think he's decided it's his role to remind me of where I came from.... thinking... thinking...oh that's right, the most wealthy and successful country in the world, but anyway----) His name is not far off of simmons - I checked the employee obaurd -it's Simon (one "M") -and his area of expertese, not suprsinignly: Motivation. I'm motivated all right; to find a new membership somewhere away from this master motivator of mercurial malevolence. Oh, and he has Suicide First Aid training. I'll let that sink in.
Ok, fingers missing keys, and hearing people missing stairs on their way to the louvre. i'll tell you about he most recent melbourne theft as well as the Weirdest. Day. Ever. very soon.
one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yo! we need to catch up! but before then I must say...
i watched serena DOMINATE the number one player in the world. those american tennis players set the standard :)
DID YOU GET TO SEE IN PERSON!?!?! if so, please have enjoyed it... so i can appreciate it vicariously (in the past :oP)
Post a Comment