Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Can't come up with a title
So there is one thing conserved between America and australia: older men take it upon themselves to turn locker rooms into Roman public baths. actually, you know what, check that, since I don't yet have a computer replacement and came into the lab to use one here (my life excites even the most daring), the intercom just came on to alert the hospital community re a Respond Level Red emergency in my building. Now things are picking up. But, since I just looked out the window and saw fire trucks out front, I'm going to leave you all to your own devices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! What is it with middle-aged guys and public nudity? As I move thru the 2nd half of my 30s will I too develop a desire to read the newspaper stark-naked in the Men's locker room, one leg propped-up on a bench so as to afford bystanders an unobscured view of my Personal Section? (as witnessed by yours truly in Worcester, MA). Happy New Year btw.
great ending...hope you are alive and the building didnt burn down. now ill end this on an ian note.
1,
pudi
Hello Ian, this is Mr. X, the guy who sold you your refurbished laptop apparently from an elementary school. Umm, I don't know how to tell you this but I think your computer may have rabies, so watch out. One.
Post a Comment