Wednesday, March 7, 2007

If there's one group of people that loves fried chicken....

It's asians.
First, let me say that it is wednestday night and I'vehad too much to drinky drink. Second, remeber how I said KFC was highly prevalent here; well aparently it has high market saturation in Singapore! They don't even have mcdonalsds in singapore, but they sure as shit have KFC. Love that taste! I was talking to one housemate here, an indian girl by the name of poonam (sp?) that lives in signapore and says the don't have "maccers" but KVFCDS is a fan favoirtit e. Congratualtions, land of the caning egg perpetrators, for instituting fried cicken friday for all of those rowdy singaporeans. SPPS (PS) - Poonam says that after all of the Spartanistic rigor Indian children endure at the hands of their traditional parents, they let loose and dance on stage in their saris when the opporntunity presents itslef.t. I smell a growing market here, folks... Indian Girls Gone Wild. Follow Sharuk Kahn as he films girls from every caste getting naughty at Diwali Wild On Wombay (used to be Bombay, but now pronounced Wom-Bie). I want the patent rights... gonna make that straight cash, homey.
In other news, how old you would you say I am? We were discussing age whilest we supped, tonight, one girl being the oldest at a ripe old 24, and when I dislosed mine at 22 everyone laughed. curious, I inquired into their jocularity, and one dude said I could pass for 39, another girl said I looked 27. What the hell? Has my spiffteen and loofah done nothing to minimize age and wrinkles? Do I need a vitamin E supplement too? I even shaved today!!! I thought I could pass for 14. Here I am, confounded by the fact that my knee is making me feel like Dr. St. John (family friend, can't golf without pain), and apparently I have the countenance of the 2005 version of Scottie Pippen? Seriously - somebody please leave me a message saying i do not possibly look that old

bandandambidng - yup - that sound means it's time for me to wrap this biotch up. Went out tonight for a housemate's 21's bt day - that's our american equivalent of 24.5 years old (yawn). Drinking was involved, as was the loss of our japanese friend yuki (we found her later). She pulled a david copperfield or something (i never trusted that guy and the women's bathrooms). And speaking of bathrooms, wanna guess what I did in the men's facilitiy? Trying to send a text message to Crhisitina (I do this wehn I'm drunk... well I also do it when i'm sober but the venn diagram of drunk + texting christina has a large overlap) while concurrently relieve myself of bladder stress, I managed to deploy my cell phone into the urinal. Let it be knownw thaat gagtsby waited until the bubbles tstopped foaming, whereas I just reached in that sucker and pulled out. I tried drying each individual piece, holding the sim card betwixt my teeth in the process (hey, it's oly my urine mixed w/ tequila -- self cleaning), but no dice. phone won't turn on. shit. and yes, it's my only form of alarm clock, and I need to be in lab early to help with some special MEF cells. here's to hoping that my circadian rhyths'ms jolt me from my REMless slumber. One.

1 comment:

Akira said...

I dropped my phone in the toliet during Vince Young's glorious Rose Bowl a couple years ago. I reached in to grab it immediately. It was actually midstream, I was able to get my hand and piss in at the same time. I was pretty drunk so I didn't even think twice about it. After the initail drying of all the individual parts and reassembly, it didn't work. But, after a few more days of drying...ta dah! It worked. Let it dry a couple days and maybe you'll have some luck.